The goal of medical clearance is to optimize the patient’s health prior to surgical procedure in order to have the best surgical outcome and reduced risk of intraoperative and postoperative morbidity and mortality due to cardiovascular, infectious and/or bleeding/clotting events. Visit will include:
- Evaluation of all imaging, diagnostic tests, blood work laboratory results
- Comprehensive personal history
- Medication reconciliation
- Physical exam
- Medical clearance documentation
- Referral to medical specialists (if required) prior to medical clearance
© Dr. Magdalena Swierczewski 2022. All Rights Reserved.