Anti-aging Regenerative Medicine
What is Anti-aging Medicine?
Anti-Aging medicine employs the latest scientific research, advances in biotechnology, and clinical preventive medicine to slow down conditions associated with aging. Through preventive screenings, early disease detection, prompt intervention, optimal nutrition, and lifestyle modifications, anti-aging physicians help fight and slow down age-related disease and dysfunction.
What is Regenerative Medicine?
Regenerative medicine is focused on developing and applying new therapies that support the body in repairing, regenerating, and restoring itself to a state of well-being as well as healing tissues and organs, which restore function lost due to aging, disease, damage or defects. Examples of cell therapies include PRP, exosomes, peptides, and stem cells.
Aging is the largest risk factor for many chronic diseases including cancer, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, osteoporosis, and type 2 diabetes. Your biological age is not the same as your chronological age. In unhealthy people, the biological age is often measured to be much higher than their real age. On the other hand, healthy people are often seen as much younger that they actually are. Anti-aging medicine focuses on slowing down the biological aging process by treating and preventing age-related disease on the molecular and cellular level. Therefore, quantifying the biological age is a fundamental step of understanding diseases and designing anti-aging intervention.
– History and Physical Exam, Medication review, blood work analysis (including hormones)
– Genomic testing, Epigenetic evaluation
– Genetic Testing
– Advanced Specialized Testing: we measure your current biological age, alone with other metrics like your pace of aging, telomere length, age of your immune system, epigenetic methylation markers and the latest generation of aging algorithms currently available in the scientific community. The test measures 1,000,000 + locations on your genome that have studied and proven significance to your health and wellness.
– Telomere testing: predicts biological age based on telomere length.
– Horvath Aging Clock Test: Dr. Steve Horvath’s epigenetic clock, the gold standard of aging clocks, predicts biological age by measuring DNA methylation at multiple sites. Click here to Watch Dr. Steve Horvath speak on aging.
– Life extending Therapy: evidence-based treatment/protocol (NAD+, phytochemicals, supplements, prescription medication) to increase sirtuin expression and extend cell life.
– Anti-aging diet/exercise plan
– Inducing Heat Shock Proteins (HSP)
– Utilizing Extreme temperature Therapies
Anti-aging Bundle Programs
Includes the combination of Integrative medicine, Hormone therapy program, and Peptide therapy program – 1 visit/month. One upfront fee, no other co-pays for the entirety of program.
Choice of 3 programs:
- 12 month program
- 6month program
- 3month program