IV Infusion Therapy
IV Infusion Therapy
- Super Antioxidant Infusion treatment: high dose glutathione plus high dose vitamin C
- High dose Glutathione infusion
- High dose Vitamin C infusion
Benefits Of Glutathione
Benefits Of Vitamin C:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) plays a huge role in collagen production making vitamin C essential for skin health. Vitamin C has free radical fighting powers that prevent the skin from premature aging and absorbing free radicals. Intravenous Vitamin C when taken in an IV infusion, the high dose of Vitamin C is doubly beneficial because the added fluids in an IV serve to hydrate the skin and improve the absorption of Vitamin C. In addition, Vitamin C is an excellent antioxidant for the immune system and overall cellular function.
Why Is Glutathione + Vitamin C Iv Better Than Pills?
Oral Glutathione is rendered ineffective by stomach acids that break down the peptide bonds that hold the amino acids in glutathione together. A Glutathione and Vitamin C IV therapy is a more efficient way to deliver both antioxidants’ powerful potency to the cells of the body via the bloodstream.
Here are just some of the skin benefits of Glutathione and Vitamin C IV therapy:
- Wound Healing, scar lightening.
- Dark spots and hyperpigmentation fading
- Fights oxidative stress from internal and external free radicals
- Blocks the formation of Tyrosinase, which is the first step in extra melanin production
- Replenishes collagen so the skin remains smooth, strong, firm, and glowing
- Continuously promotes skin cell regeneration so the skin self-heals, does not scar, does not produce dark spots and hyperpigmentation, does not produce excess sebum or clog pores, and upholds a strong skin barrier
- Skin brightening and lightening – though Glutathione and Vitamin C infusion can not perform SPOT TREATMENT – this combination does promote strong skin cell renewal, which naturally aids and promotes brighter, luminous skin while also lightening dark spots and healing hyperpigmentation