Anti Aging Medical Services in Southhampton and Manhattan, NY
Dr. Magdalena Swierczewski is a highly-skilled practitioner of anti aging medicine. For individuals seeking anti aging medical services, Dr. Swierczewski is an excellent choice in Southhampton and Manhattan, NY. She has extensive experience in the field of anti aging medicine and provides her patients with the best possible outcomes. Anti aging medicine focuses on improving and enhancing the quality of life as we age. With Dr. Swierczewski’s help, patients can be assured that they will be receiving the best possible care and treatment options available. Dr. Swierczewski takes into account each patient’s unique needs and tailors her approach accordingly. She develops a personalized treatment plan to improve each patient’s quality of life. Dr. Magdalena Swierczewski is a leading practitioner of anti aging medicine in Southhampton and Manhattan, NY. She offers a broad range of anti aging medical services and is committed to providing the highest level of care to her patients. Contact Dr. Swierczewski, and achieve a healthier, more vibrant life.
Aging is the largest risk factor for many chronic diseases including cancer, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, osteoporosis, and type 2 diabetes. Therefore, quantifying the biological age is a fundamental step of understanding diseases and designing anti-aging intervention. Consult/Program includes:
- History and Physical Exam, Medication review, blood work analysis (including hormones)
- Epigenetic evaluation
- Life extending Therapy: evidence based treatment/protocol (NAD+, phytochemicals, supplements, prescription medication) to increase sirtuin expression and extend cell life.
- Telomere testing: predicts biological age based on telomere length.
- Horvath Aging Clock Test: Dr. Steve Horvath’s epigenetic clock, the gold standard of aging clocks, predicts biological age by measuring DNA methylation at multiple sites. DNAge Epigenetic Clock Service is based on Dr. Steve Horvath’s epigenetic clock and utilizes SWARM® (Simplified Whole-panel Amplification Reaction Method) technology to analyze DNA methylation patterns of >500 loci and provides epigenetic age predictions. Click here to Watch Dr. Steve Horvath speak on aging.
- Anti-aging diet/exercise plan
- Inducing Heat Shock Proteins (HSP)
- Utilizing Extreme temperature Therapies
© Dr. Magdalena Swierczewski 2022. All Rights Reserved.